We are pleased to offer area nonprofits the opportunity to apply for funding to support community initiatives. The Community Foundation of Collier County provides grant dollars to nonprofits for programs that show measurable results in addressing community needs. The Foundation also provides dollars to support nonprofit capacity building to ensure that nonprofits have the tools needed to operate using best practices.
Searching for grants has never been easier!
To ensure your organization or program is eligible, please review the eligibility guidelines below before beginning an application.
If you are uncertain whether your program is eligible, please first review all the guidelines below. If you are still uncertain, email to schedule a conversation before beginning an application. We want to help our nonprofit partners spend their time efficiently, and a brief conversation can help determine the best course of action.
- Applicant must be a tax-exempt nonprofit organization serving Collier County, FL residents
- Applicant must meet the grant guideline criteria
- Applications must be relevant to Collier County
- Applicants must meet submission deadlines
- Applicants must agree to the Community Foundation’s Statement of Diversity.
- Applicants must agree to report back to the Community Foundation on relevant outcomes of funding.
We do NOT fund the following:
- Grants to individuals
- Conduit organizations that fund unrelated charities
- Political campaigns
- Scholarly research
- Annual campaigns
- Event Sponsorships
- Team or sport travel
- Travel-related expenses
- Organizations not serving Collier County, Florida
Senior Director of Programs