Philanthropy Should Be More Than Just a Transaction
When you work with the Community Foundation of Collier County, you get a partner you can trust. We provide hands-on, highly personalized services that safeguard your intent and ensure your dollars achieve maximum impact no matter where you choose to give — now and into the future.
Why Partner with Us?
We do the heavy lifting, so you can focus on the joy of giving. Our professional team will help you set up a charitable giving plan, handle administrative and reporting tasks, and hold organizations accountable on your behalf.
Start with a Donor Advised Fund
Our Donor and Corporate Advised Funds Handbook provides the information you need to understand the value of establishing such a fund at the Community Foundation and how to create that fund.
Let’s Build Your Charitable Legacy
The Community Foundation can help you:
- Craft a legacy plan to ensure your charitable interests are funded beyond your lifetime
- Meet your philanthropic goals and have a lasting, positive impact in the community
- Establish your own named charitable fund, recognize a loved one or give anonymously
- Receive maximum for your giving
- Choose from a range of assets to fund your gift — cash, stocks, real estate, tangible assets and more
- Determine how your gift will be used
- Learn about organizations and opportunities in the community to make the most impact on the causes and issues you care about
- Pass on your philanthropic values to the next generation
- Partnering with your professional advisors to maximize your philanthropic legacy plans